- SCT/SMBC/Enable Solihull reserves the right not to include services/providers in the directory at its discretion, or to remove services/providers at its discretion.
- SCT/SMBC/Enable Solihull cannot guarantee the quality of the service provided by organisations listed on the site. The website provides information about services available in Solihull but their inclusion should not be interpreted as an endorsement of the service or a stamp of quality.
- The information on the site was accurate when last updated (this date can be seen on each individual record).
- SCT/SMBC/Enable Solihull are not responsible for changes in the service that have taken place since the last updated date.
- Service providers are responsible for providing updated information to the Directory at such time that it changes.
- SCT/SMBC/Enable Solihull are not routinely making quality checks on individual services unless they are provided/commissioned.
- Information about how to find out about the quality of services is included in the ‘Help and Advice’ section in the Directory.
- To obtain detailed information about the quality and safety of a specific CQC registered service, enquiries should be addressed to the Care Quality Commission (CQC) or Solihull Care Trust Care Contracts team.